Scalding Hot Milk Erupts in Woman’s Face

mayur May 8, 2019 0

From YouTube

Info from Licensor: “On March 29, 2019, here in Curitiba, I suffered an accident at my mother’s store. I was warming up milk in the microwave, which I do every day, but that day it exploded in my hands after I removed it from the microwave. I did not boil the milk, I just warmed it up like every day. I suffered second-degree burns on my entire face, and for proper recovery, I can not get sun for 1 year.”

Leave A Response »